Adziwa Christian School
Note: If you already applied please resend your applications, this is because our email server was down. Send your applications and supporting documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reporting to the Principal, the Sponsorship Coordinator will among other duties be expected to:
1. Coordinate all the activities relating to the ACS scholarship program.
2. Work with key stakeholders to recruit scholarship program partners, sponsors, donors, and prayer friends.
3. Provide timely reports to all stakeholders on the scholarship program performance.
4. Write Grant proposals to prospective sponsors and donors for the scholarship program.
5. Write project proposals to donors for the infrastructure development program.
6. Oversee the management, coordination and fiscal reporting of activities and progress of projects and programs.
7. Ensure there is always an up-to-date database of projects and the sponsorship program.
A committed, practicing born again Christian
A minimum of a Diploma in Administration/ Community Development/ Humanities or any related field with at least 3 years’ experience in a similar position
Good leadership skills
Public speaking skills
Good communication skills
Computer literate and familiar with usage of Social Media
Ability to work with minimum supervision
Important Notice: All applications should be sent through email to email@example.com.
Make sure to attach copies of your CV, Application letter and certification.