Brief Company Profile
Jedsy is a revolutionary technology company based in the heart of Europe with a vision to become the world’s leading company for drone deliveries. We specialize in the design, development and implementation of commercial drones. We want to make last-mile logistics greener, more sustainable and more efficient for our end consumers. Our technology solution is applicable to medical, private and commercial areas. Therefore, Jedsy Mission Malawi wishes to hire Drone Assembly Technicians for its Malawi operations in Area 4, Lilongwe.
‘Below is Your Mission in this flight’
In the Assembly Chain, you will be an essential part of the Drone Assembly and Manufacturing Team. Additionally, you will take part in the preparation and manufacturing of the Jedsy Drone.
· Assemble mechanical parts, wiring electronic components, soldering, and crimping connectors.
· Work from production documentation that may include assembly drawings and procedures.
· Assemble parts into sub-units or complete units, including sub-assembly, process assembly, inspection, modifications, upgrades and rework.
· Assemble repairs and fabricate parts by operating mechanical equipment or tools, in conjunction with adhering to proper handling and safety requirements.
· Complete production / quality related documentation.
· Ability to maintain clean and orderly work stations / production areas.
- Able to follow verbal / written instructions with consistency and accuracy.
- Excellent at communicating ideas and problems to Technicians and Engineers.
- Open-minded and enthusiastic about a variety of hands-on technical tasks.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Malawi School Certificate of Education
- Advanced Malawi Craft Certificate
- Level 3 Tevet Certificate
- Grade 1 Trade Test Certificate in Electronics or General Fitting.
‘Our Flight Includes’
- Fast-growing high-tech company with a supreme network of investors and partners.
- Ability to contribute directly to the future of aviation.
- The chance to build up new things / projects from scratch.
- Personal accountability, growth and learning opportunities, based on your personal strengths.
‘Our Differences Make Us Stronger.’ At Jedsy, we value equal opportunity, trust, and the voice of each employee. As change-makers in air mobility, we believe that changing the world starts within each member of our team. We are committed to driving innovation by celebrating diversity and fostering an inclusive culture where everyone is treated equally and respectfully, regardless of our different backgrounds and roles in the company.
‘Fasten your seat belt and take-off with an awesome Team as we bring delivery up in the sky!!’
Please, make sure all your attachments (Cover Letter, CV, Scanned Copies of Certificates) are in one pdf document. Email your full application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for receiving applications is Sunday, the 22nd May 2022.