Applications are being accepted for the course:
“Designing and implementing policies that promote the nexus between peace, security and development to accelerate the implementation of the SDGs in Africa.”
To help us track our recruitment/procurement effort, please indicate in your cover/motivation letter where (http://ntchito.com) you saw this posting
Course Type: Free Online Course
Programme Area: Peace, Security and Development
Date: 21 February – 31 March 2022
Duration: 6 Weeks
Language: Trilingual (English, French and Portuguese)
Application Deadline: 18 February 2022
The course aims to strengthen the capacity of African policy makers to design and implement policies that
promote the nexus between peace, security, human rights, humanitarian affairs and development for an
accelerated implementation of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
The course targets:
- Mid-level to senior policy officials in national Ministries (primarily Finance, Planning and Economic Development, Justice, Interior, Defense, Social Affairs, Infrastructure), provincial departments and local authorities
- Officials from the African Union including AUDA-NEPAD and APRM Secretariat and the Regional Economic Communities (RECs)
- Diplomats from Permanent Missions and Ministries of Foreign Affairs
- Professionals in private sector and civil society organizations
- Officials from the UN system and other international and regional organizations including multilateral financial institutions.
- Faculty, researchers and students.
- Interested citizens.
More informationPDF about the course.
Apply before 18 February 2022
For more information, contact:
Training and Research Division
Tel: +221 33 829 55 00 / Fax: +221 33 822 29 64
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org