Neno Girls Mission Secondary School.
HEAD TEACHER (FEMALE)
The Blantyre Synod Education Department (BSED) is looking for a suitable person to fill the position of Head Teacher at Neno Girls Mission Secondary School.
The Head Teacher at Neno Girls will be a leading professional at the Institution, accountable to the Blantyre Synod Education Department (BSED). The Head-teacher will provide strategic direction and ensure that the institution achieve its objectives. She will be responsible for Academic and General Administration of the Institution including welfare of students.
Desirable skills and qualifications
• At least Bachelor degree in Education.
• Must possess all qualities of a good leader.
• Applicants MUST be dedicated with at least 5 years working experience as a Head-teacher at a reputable school.
• Be best performer, Result-oriented, Disciplined, Smart and dedicated to work with a track record of achieving quality academic results.
• Must be a female Christian
•Must have basic computer skills
Mode of Application
Interested persons should send their applications with current CVs indicating names and contacts
of three traceable referees not later 27th September 2023 than to:
The Education Secretary
CCAP Blantyre Synod (Education Department)
PO Box 413
Email: email@example.com , copy firstname.lastname@example.org