The Reserve Bank of Malawi
The Reserve Bank of Malawi is inviting applications for
the underlisted positions tenable at its Head Office in Lilongwe, and Blantyre and Mzuzu Branches.
MESSENGER (2 POSITIONS)
Reporting to the Head Messenger, the successful candidate will, among other duties, be responsible for:
- Cleaning offices and furniture;
- Assisting in currency consignments;
- Circulating mail;
- Facilitating laundry assignments and;
- Carrying out other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate should, among other things, satisfy the following:
- Must possess a Malawi School Certificate of Education (MSCE);
- Must be between 25 and 35 years of age;
- Must have minimum of 3 years’ work experience as a Messenger / Cleaner;
- Must have good interpersonal communication skills; and
- Must be smart, hardworking and trustworthy.
The Reserve Bank of Malawi is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As such, all interested persons who meet job requirements listed above, are encouraged to apply.
All interested applicants should upload their detailed Curriculum Vitae, stating residential/postal addresses, names and addresses of three traceable referees and copies of certificates when applying through the following link: https://rbm.jb.skillsmapafrica.com not later than 23rd May, 2022.
Applicants are further encouraged to read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and the How to Apply sections on the portal before proceeding to apply.