ILC Africa is a local network of African offices that drive development solutions in Africa for Africa. Founded in 2005, ILC Africa was established as an ‘on-the-ground’ local resource to provide solutions in Africa for Africa. Since its inception, ILC Africa has promoted people, programs, and projects. This solution has helped decision-makers affect positive change across education, health, agriculture, technology, governance, water, gender, youth, and environment. In our 16th year of service, ILC Africa now spans across West Africa, North Africa, and East Africa. Our stakeholders represent a diverse group of international development firms, non-profit organizations, multilateral organizations, national governments, private sector companies, and African citizens (to learn more, please see www.ilcafrica.com).
ILC Africa is urgently seeking a Malawi-based Project Manager for a grant funded education project in Malawi, with the post-holder expected to reside in Blantyre with occasional travel within the country.
• University degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s degree candidates highly encouraged);
• 7-10 years of working experience in any of the following: Education, Technology, ICT, Sustainability, or Early Childhood Development (ECD);
• Project management and leadership skills;
• Superior report writing and copy-editing skills;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• High level diplomacy skills to collaborate with NGO partners;
• Tech-savvy, highly adept with technology hardware and software;
• Spreadsheet analysis, budgeting, and forecasting experience highly desirable; and
• Fluent in English and Chichewa.
How to apply
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to
as soon as possible. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, and the position will remain open until filled