Simso Oil and Transport Company Limited
SIMSO OIL AND TRANSPORT COMPANY LIMITED
Simso Oil and Transport Company Limited is seeking energetic, aggressive and self-motivated Female individuals to fill in the post of Shunting Drivers (5).
Experience and Qualification required
- The candidate must have a Malawi School Certificate of Education (M.S.C.E)
- Bulk vehicle operator for wet cargo Level II Certificate
- Existing skills and experience (Minimum of 4 years driving equivalent class vehicle)
- Valid Defensive Driver’s License
Competencies and attributes
- Good communication skills, both English and Chichewa
- Demonstrated Intelligence ( Understand Job Requirements )
- Must have no criminal record
- Heath / fitness/ physical abilities ( Medical assessment )
- Good customer service
- Valid Malawian National Identity
- Genuine commitment to excellent service
- Innovative to adapt to new business environment
- Hands on team player and self-motivated with strong focus on quality.
Mode of Application
Interested candidates should submit their application letters with an updated and detailed CV including names and contact details of 3 traceable referees to the Group Human Resources Manager, Simso Oil and Transport Company Limited P / Bag x 42 Lilongwe, Opposite Gateway mall. The Closing Date for receiving applications is on 24th May, 2022. Please indicate on the envelope the post you are applying for.
You can also send your application to: Aaron@simamatpt.com