Chibuku Products Limited
This position is tenable at Blantyre Brewer and reports directly to the Stores Controller. The successful candidate will be required to manage, control and safe custody of company property and accountable for some in compliance with Brewery operating procedures.
REQUIRES QUAUFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum of Malawi School Certificate of Education plus CIPS Certificate in Stores
- Computer literate in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and be able to work in a high pressure environment.
- Experience in accounting packages will also be an added advantage
- Ability to do stocks out and in are documented accordingly in compliance to the brewery operating procedures
- Occupational Health, Safety and Housekeeping in stores is complied with in line with the Malawi Bureau of Standards and the Safety Act.
- Ability to participate in stock take as required.
- Continuous updating of bin cards
- Production row materials are reconciled daily.
- Ensuring that stocks are well studs.
- Ensuring that firefighting equipment is in working condition.
Interested applicants should send their applications to the Human Resources Manager, along with detailed CVs that include three traceable referees to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for receiving applications is Monday 30th of May 2022.
Only short listed candidates may be acknowledged.